Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New personal stylist...revisited

Elise always gives me the best advice. I mean look at her. How could she not?


Beka borrowed my fancy dress to go to the gubernatorial prom. She brought it back to me today, along with my fabulous rhinestone jewelry. Yes, I own rhinestone jewelry. Elise took one look at those earrings, and she made me wear them. It's so hard to say no to a two year old.

Long story short, I really enjoyed wearing long earrings. So I think I might switch from always wearing the same small hoop earrings to wearing some exciting long ones. I guess that means I'll have to buy some, because I don't plan to wear rhinestone every day. It's like I'm living on the edge. Here's a rather unflattering photo of my earrings that Frank took. In fact, the only reason I'm posting this is because I saw this picture on the camera and it made me think a lot (too much) about earrings. Probably should have put make up on at some point today.

Frank had a long day yesterday. Here's what the 5:00 melt down looked like. I especially like the dirt on the nose, and I'm not sure where it came from, since we hadn't spent any time in the dirt that day.

And once again, I am sorry/proud about the poor quality of my pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I love long earrings. I have gotten out of the habit of wearing any jewelry because I work in surgery, so when I do, I have to think about it. I have plenty of CZ, but I don't think I've ever owned rhinestones. Hmm. It's nice that you have a personal stylist. She's amazing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered the same thing. I only own 2 pairs of dangly ones but they're fun, especially when a necklace won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I really the first to say it? Who needs makeup when you have rhinestones??

    Thanks again for the dress...the prom was AWESOME! My date did try to get me alone later, but don't worry...I left with my virtue intact.

    ReplyDelete