Friday, November 20, 2009

What happens when....

...you freeze a can of Diet Coke? Answer at the end of the post.

I've been meaning to post something for a while, but it turns out that the lure of meaninglessly surfing the internet has been too great, and I just never make it to the blogger site...

Elise and I have been getting along well lately. It's nice. It turns out that we can have a lot of fun together when it's just the two of us. She has been picking up on a lot of fun little slang-y type things lately. For example, she keeps saying, "Oh, man!" I'm pretty sure I don't say that (do I???), so I'm not sure where it came from. And my new favorite: "But, Mo-om!" This one is multifunctional, and is used liberally throughout the day, but especially at bed time. As in, "But, Mo-om, I need three ducks in my bed tonight" or "But, Mo-om, I need another-one drink of water." It's very charming.




















Elise and I took this self portrait the other day. She was really impressed that the camera could work all by itself.



















And finally, just in case you missed science class, this is what happens when you leave a can of diet coke in the freezer. 30 minutes (time spent cleaning) and 1 can of diet coke gone forever. (I wish the pictures did the mess justice...)


3 comments:

  1. If only there were a cooler that kept diet coke at just the right temperature, with a little bit of slush. Mmmmm. I need to figure out how to use the self-timer on my camera. Oh, wait--I need to put my camera down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you remember last weekend with my son full of new phrases....Oh Man! What in the #$%# is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quoting my son...not leaving vulger messages on your blog....sorry

    ReplyDelete