Soooo... (I'm going to start all my blog posts that way from now on.) In case you hadn't heard, Aaron is in the hospital. He has deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, and in his case the cause seems to be genetic.
He is not in mortal peril at the moment, but will be confined to the hospital for a couple more days. Hopefully, he will get discharged on Thursday or Friday. It is a little lonely in the hospital, so if you want to drop by and say hi, Aaron would probably really appreciate it. If you want to know the room number call me, or I think you can just ask at the front desk.
Please, no more inquiries about the guitars. Aaron is decidedly alive at the moment, and in the event of his demi$e I am keeping them, even if only for sentimental reasons. Have I gone too far? Perhaps, but I am a little tired, so you will have to forgive me. But while we are here*, and along similar lines, we are still planning to attend the Muse concert. (I had to put that in just in case you were wondering about Aaron's dedication to rock and roll.)
On a more serious note, I am very thankful that Aaron is doing well. And that's about as mushy as I can get to a computer.
If you are interested in all the sordid details, call me, or go see Aaron.
Smell you later.
* You know, here, at that "slightly inappropriate" place.
p.s. I hate it when blogger edits out words like "demi$e"
MX Race in Mesquite
5 months ago
Yikes! We wish you the best and will be praying for you guys! That's so scary! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDVTs and PEs are scary--don't mess around with them. I'm glad he's being observed closely, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's on blood thinners for the rest of his life . . . which brings its' own set of problems. Even so, better Heparin than Heaven. (Sorry, that was kind-of inappropriate too).
ReplyDelete