Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Princess Elise

Here are picks of the other two dresses I finished.  The first one I finished a while back.  The second one I just finished, and I got that silly fabric at Catholic Thrift for $2 or $3 (can't remember).  I did have to use some additional fabric for the lining, since it was a little see through, but still, it was cheap to make.  Elise loves it, as she loves all things girly.


Sorry for the lack of editing.  That takes wayyyyyyy too much time!  Doesn't she look darling in the white dress?  It kind of looks like I might have actually combed her hair this day.  I'm not saying I did, just saying I might have. 

p.s.  Don't you love all the garbage piled on my stairs?  It's totally classy.

1 comment:

  1. That white dress is seriously cute. And I hate the fact that I feel like I have to edit and crop all of my pictures; it makes me not want to post any.

    ReplyDelete