I survived my first day back at school. I was feeling really good after the first two classes. And I was feeling pretty good after the third class. Then I hopped online to check out the two online classes, and I was feeling okay. One, easy breazy; the other, a little confusing, but probably easy. No problem right? Five relatively easy classes. Then I sat down to figure out what I have to have done by when, and that's when I realized I have a lot to do for my five easy classes. Lots of busy work. I think I expected that. It could be worse right? I mean I could have hard things to do...
Anyway, see you in 16 weeks. That's about when I will be emerging from my little cave of horrors. If you see my children wandering around looking like orphans, please adopt them. They are probably hungry.
MX Race in Mesquite
5 months ago
Seriously!!?? 5 classes?? That's a ton! Are you taking a full class load? I wish you luck! P.S. I thought your new family picture looked serene. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah...good luck with that.
ReplyDelete