Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's officially over between us...

We had a good run, but after 15 years it is just time to say goodbye.



I'm talking about me and my Tracer, of course.

Aaron and I just spent three hours tonight buying a new car.  We aren't sure if we are suckers, or if we are shrewd negotiators.  It's one or the other.  Now I have this totally cool new car:
This is obviously a stock photo.  It's night, and I'm much too lazy to actually take a picture.  My car does look exactly like this, though.  Anyway, I'm really excited to have air conditioning again, and now I have a car without a weird engine rattle.  Good times.



3 comments:

  1. Your new car is awesome! It was fun to cruise around for no other reason than to hang out in a car. It's been awhile since I've done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! I will miss the old car, though. This new car has a lot to live up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! The Tracer lasted a long time, so you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete