It's nice to have this visual clue as to when she is done, since it takes the girl like an hour to eat any meal, and generally after the first thirty minutes I get bored and stop paying attention. Now all I have to watch for is the piling on the plate. It's very convenient.
Monday, April 6, 2009
the power of observation
It's nice to have this visual clue as to when she is done, since it takes the girl like an hour to eat any meal, and generally after the first thirty minutes I get bored and stop paying attention. Now all I have to watch for is the piling on the plate. It's very convenient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#1. I had no idea you had a blog.
ReplyDelete#2. I am a loser for missing your birthday. I really really hope it was great! Happy Happy belated Birthday! (and welcome to 30) Let's go to lunch.
#3. Alex needs a haircut.
#4. I love your header.
ReplyDelete#5. Oh wait...this is Megan. I just wanted to say that MaKaty must not be terribly observant. Because I promise that when I am done with my food, I DO NOT throw it piece by piece onto the floor until someone stops me.
ReplyDeleteGeez, I wish my kids would do that. It's a complete guessig game and sometimes I get lectured if Lucy wasn't quite done.
ReplyDelete