Aaron is officially home. His leg is still very painful, but with the help of crutches, he is able to get around a bit.
Now the fun begins:
I'm thinking about having a little betting pool. If anyone want to guess the dollar amount for this hospitalization, let me know. You can text or email your guess. Don't leave it in a comment here, because I don't want your guess to influence the guesses of others. The amount that you are guessing is the pre-insurance total amount. In your guess remember to include the cost of the CAT scan, ultrasound, lots and lots of heparin, and crutches. Not to mentions daily (sometimes more often) blood tests. And of course the delicious hospital food. And the radiologist, and the regular doctor. I'm expecting a lot of bills. What I'm looking for is the grand total. Winner gets... okay I'm still thinking about it. Maybe the winner will get the mostly full bottle of antibiotics from when they thought this was just pneumonia. Just kidding. Okay the prize will be root beer floats. Aaron likes root beer floats, so it is an appropriate prize. Guesses will be accepted for one week.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to hear that Aaron is home. Took him long enough! ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the concert...I hope it's amazing, and that Aarons veins cooperate and all that!
Seriously, blogger edits the word demise? Why? Am I missing something?