Thursday, January 6, 2011

The reason that I no longer have any time for anything.

You may remember (back in this post) that I had a difficult time quitting my job at Wild Coyote.  Well, Jan (my self-hired replacement) quit right after Christmas.  Guess who Wiley called?  That's right:  me.  Because in a transaction that I do not entirely recall, Wild Coyote Foods purchased my soul, and now I am apparently at their beck and call.  So now I'm working for them again.  I have assigned myself "temporary" status, because I'm not certain I can handle it in a long term way.  My life is chaos.  Luckily I was able to find a good babysitter in my area that will let me pay her hourly.  Maybe it will work out.  Maybe it won't.  Only time will tell.  And I'm a sucker, because, as chaotic as it is, I really like working. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment